Processing of Electrical Wires
We purchase, process, analyze and determine the value of different types of electrical wires and cables, such as:
- worn out electrical wires
- worn out computer hardware cords
- electrical wiring from cars and vehicles
- wiring from heavy-duty agricultural machinery
- electrical wires from building demolition sites and construction waste
- wires from household equipment and waste
Wires and cables may be with some plastic and rubber impurities.
The value of wire materials is calculated by taking into account the weight, category and quality of the materials, as well as the actual purchase prices at that specific date.